Decoding the Design of Motivation by Rob Swan – a BrandSquare Live Session 5/22
As humans, we look for meaning in everything we come into contact with. We can’t help it, we’re born dot connectors…compelled to deduce and deduct. For us, understanding meaning and reflecting it back into the world defines who we are: our behaviors, feelings and our perception of the world around us. It’s the same for brands.
In a new BrandSquare Live Session, Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 1 p.m. EDT, Rob Swan, SVP and Executive Creative Director at Brandimage, part of our brand development group, presents Decoding the Design of Motivation. He’ll discuss how design can be elevated beyond what is seen, but how it also defines what is felt by walking through questions such as:
• Does your brand have a clearly defined purpose that sets it apart from all the rest?
• Can you clearly articulate the enduring nature of your brand’s character, core brand values and behaviors?
• Is your brand acting consistently and authentically in telling its story?
• Does your audience intuitively understand, trust and care about your brand story?
• Is every aspect of your brand designed to intuitively deliver meaningfully aligned benefits?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see firsthand how design can incite emotions to tell stories that spur action, gain trust and build equity. Register now!