Patterns Issue 2 2016 - Strategies for Growth: Making Change Work to Your Brand's Advantage
Iconic brands seem timeless and immutable. But in reality, change is constant, and brands need to continuously adapt. This issue of Patterns offers seven perspectives on constructive change, including:
- Ask Yourself If It’s Right for You: Empowering Health and Wellness Consumers
- Projecting the Future of Retail: A New Way to Engage Consumers in the Aisle
- RGB Printing Brings Spectacular Visual Possibilities to Packaging
- Latin America Is Ripe for Smart, Integrated Digital Marketing
- The FDA Nutrition Label Update Is Your Opportunity to Gain a Competitive Brand Advantage
- Building Graphics Workflows Across Emerging Markets
- Chief Growth Officer: The SGK Perspective on a Critical Development
Embrace change. That’s where you’ll discover opportunity.
Download the new Patterns report now.