Retail Practice: Checkout, Issue 3, 2013 - Innovation
Retailers and marketers have always had a keen interest in innovation to sustain competitive advantage. But today’s shopper – more purposeful, more information-savvy and more influential – now demands innovation. This issue of Checkout from SGK's Retail Practice highlights innovation in multiple ways, including Leveraging Media, Embracing Showrooming, Rethinking Physical Presence, Reimagining the Shopping Trip and the Evolution of Brand. Articles include:
- Digital: Enhancing the Shopping Experience
- International: Discovering Brands – As Asia’s New Luxury
- Offline: A Return to Brick and Mortar
- International: Innovations in Asian Shopper Technology
- Offline: From Big-Box to Small-Box … to Micro-Box?
- Branding: Innovation and Own Brand
Like all SGK thought leadership, Checkout is timely, informative and free.