SGK Patterns Issue 1, 2014 - Participatory Marketing
This issue of SGK’s award-winning Patterns explores how consumers in a connected, globalized world are changing the conversation about what brands mean. SGK experts offer six perspectives about how to take the conversation in a productive direction.
- Reaching customers across physical, virtual, social and cultural worlds
- Making the connection between what consumers value and what brands stand for
- Taking advantage of new food labeling regulations to refresh brand messaging and packaging
- Moving beyond one-way messaging to engage customers interactively
- Understanding the opportunities and limitations of mass customization
- Watching Brazil – as it hosts the upcoming World Cup and Olympics – to see where experiential marketing is headed
Download it now.