Patterns issue 1 2015 - Innovation Everywhere
Manage risk and drive brand performance with these innovative concepts. This issue of Patterns brings together SGK thought leaders, including our new Matthews colleagues at Saueressig and IDL Worldwide, to discuss how great brands change up what they do to change consumer experiences, behaviors and loyalties. Insights include:
- Designing innovative package structures that customers will prefer
- Protecting your brand sales and reputation against counterfeits
- Capturing the essence of online brands in brick-and-mortar settings
- Winning core shoppers through new brand value mashups
- Pushing beyond omnichannel consistency to deliver true relevance
Download Patterns now.